As classes have grown and developed, time away from class delivery to dedicate to Southend Parkour is often tight in between other employment and commitments.
Southend Parkour is a relatively small set-up and we will always respond at the earliest possible opportunity to all questions/contacts made with us. We work around the clock to give our loyal and new customers/students a positive service and provide everyone with all needed information wherever possible.
There's a general priority for information sharing and news will be shared as follows:
1. Email Newsletter (First place for new classes, courses and important news)
2. Website News Page (New information regarding shared here within days after newsletter)
3. Facebook page updates, events etc. (Session news, thank you, images, video, offers etc)
4. Twitter (quick updates, links, offers and news)
5. Instagram (Class pictures, training footage, useful content and inspiration)
6. Youtube (Tutorials, training footage and Parkour videos)
If you have queries about advanced bookings you can check your class bookings using the following guide: Check your bookings here: https://goo.gl/mMCD0K
Certain channels will include exceptions to the above, but in short, if you sign up to our newsletter you'll be the first to receive updates regarding Beginner Courses FIRST, alongside important updates before it's shared anywhere else.
You can sign up to all of these, via the links above. You can also check out the website's FAQ page, for other questions you may have.
Hope this helps and look forward to seeing, speaking with and moving with you again real soon!
Brad - Lead Coach and Owner.