Saturday, 13 May 2017
Subscribers get priority updates regarding new classes, courses and opportunities so please do sign up if you haven't done so already here.
We are pleased to announce that we are now LIVE for early-bird Junior Beginner Course tickets at Hadleigh Park, starting on the 29th May 2017. Early bird tickets for this course will be available until 8:59am Monday 14th May where full ticket prices will go live thereafter.
In the link below you'll also find details for the next 2 courses running afterwards.
If you're looking for sneak peak into our summer plans, coupons for our clothing store and more, click below and have a read.
>> Read The May 11th Newsletter Here<<
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
As classes have grown and developed, time away from class delivery to dedicate to Southend Parkour is often tight in between other employment and commitments.
Southend Parkour is a relatively small set-up and we will always respond at the earliest possible opportunity to all questions/contacts made with us. We work around the clock to give our loyal and new customers/students a positive service and provide everyone with all needed information wherever possible.
There's a general priority for information sharing and news will be shared as follows:
1. Email Newsletter (First place for new classes, courses and important news)
2. Website News Page (New information regarding shared here within days after newsletter)
3. Facebook page updates, events etc. (Session news, thank you, images, video, offers etc)
4. Twitter (quick updates, links, offers and news)
5. Instagram (Class pictures, training footage, useful content and inspiration)
6. Youtube (Tutorials, training footage and Parkour videos)
If you have queries about advanced bookings you can check your class bookings using the following guide: Check your bookings here: https://goo.gl/mMCD0K
Certain channels will include exceptions to the above, but in short, if you sign up to our newsletter you'll be the first to receive updates regarding Beginner Courses FIRST, alongside important updates before it's shared anywhere else.
You can sign up to all of these, via the links above. You can also check out the website's FAQ page, for other questions you may have.
Hope this helps and look forward to seeing, speaking with and moving with you again real soon!
Brad - Lead Coach and Owner.
Friday, 28 April 2017
Follow the guide below to check bookings via bookwhen:
1. Head to www.southendparkour.com/classes or visit the booking system directly via www.bookwhen.com/southendparkour.
2. Log into your account via the "log in" button at the top right of the page.
3. Once you've logged in, please click the View bookings button to view bookings made.
4. Check where you're up to and confirm whether a booking went through if unsure.
5. If you can;t remember your log in information, you can request a password change using your used email address to log in, check your spam folder if you don't receive a password reset email in a few minutes.
Hope this helps!
Tuesday, 4 April 2017
Tuesday, 14 March 2017
Monday, 20 February 2017
Weds Adult OutdoorThursday FoundationsFriday Foundations/IntermediatesSaturday Adult Beginners
Sunday, 12 February 2017
Quick reminder, all weekly Foundations and intermediates classes will run as normal.
On Wednesday we will be running 2 additional age separated sessions at Hadleigh Park, please visit www.hadleigh-park.co.uk to book your place.
There are no Junior Beginners session this week due to the half term so will be back for the 4th session on the 20th February.