Hi all, real quick update to restate the summer schedule details and add a little more information which will continue through/on to our social media sites and classes/booking page of the website shortly.
Please remember: During our Hadleigh Park Classes, the Parkour area will be closed to the general public for the duration of the class.
We have class changes/additions from the 23rd July with summer schedule officially launching on the 27th July: See below for details:
From the 23rd July:
Saturday: Adult (16+) Beginners Class at Hadleigh Park - 9am start
NEW WEEKLY CLASS continuing past summer!
From the 27th July:
Wednesday 27th July:
Adult (16+) Outdoor Class - Southend -7pm - Meet at Southend Vic (As usual)
Thursday 28th July:
Hadleigh Park Sessions - Book via: www.hadleigh-park.co.uk (Booking available soon)
Friday 29th July:
- Junior Beginners (8-15 years) - Hadleigh Park, 10am.
- Junior Foundations (8-15 years) - Hadleigh Park 12pm (Must have been invited by coach from beginners)
- Junior Intermediates (8-15 years) - Meeting at Southend Civic Centre 2:30pm (Must have been invited by coach from beginners/foundations)
From Tuesday 2nd August:
- ParkLives with Active Southend - "Parkour in the Park" - 10:30am - Chalkwell Park (Targeting ages 12-24)
- Tiny Traceurs (5-7) Chalkwell Hall Junior School - From 1:30pm -
Except for our adult classes, all other classes will cease by the 3rd September and our Term Time schedule will start back up on the week commencing 12th September 2016